FBLA-MIDDLE LEVEL website
The Future Business Leaders of America-Middle Level targets
Middle Level students. Activities such as job-shadowing, community service
projects, and projects involving the business sector are geared toward the ML student. FBLA-Middle Level recognizes ML students who excel in activities through
an achievement program called MAP . TWB recommends involving local business into
the school system. Students develop knowledge of the business world and
leadership skills; local businesses are more likely to suport local schools in which they are involved.
I like to see students get engaged in the community at an early age. I think it promotes awareness and a sense of what life in the real world is about. So often the youth can get wrapped up in the here and now and start put skewed views of importance on material things and issues. I think if we keep 'big picture' issues in front of them some of the bullying and even self esteem issues would subside.
ReplyDeleteThis site is great. You can see that through FBLA these students are learning many great skills such as serving the community. I like how it recognizes the top schools with the most members, this shows they want kids to tell their friends and get them involved as well. The community service link shows all the businesses they help and really shows that they are involved not only in the community but also in the world. I think FBLA has many ways of showing kids that they can really make a difference.
ReplyDeleteFBLA is a great organization for students to belong to. Being a member in middle and high school I know the benefits if this program. It gives students the opportunity for real life experiences and a chance to work with different community leaders and businesses. FBLA is a great program to bring together school, parents and community.
ReplyDelete