Thursday, June 21, 2012

Middle Level WebQuest: Community & Business

I love this webquest!!!  It could really be aligned with almost all of the 16 characteristics of This We Believe.  The one that I connected it most with, however, was community and business.  It takes an MTV initiative (business) that encouraged the youth of our nation to vote and builds an interactive way to help students develop an interest in our nation’s political system.  This requires them to learn the ins and outs of the Bill of Rights while getting to use technology to create a video to share with their peers. In searching for this I found several of the webquests I came across to be incredibly useful resources.   I believe they are perfect for the middle level learner.

1 comment:

  1. Webquests are difinitely a great way to get students engaged.They make learning more exciting for middle school students. This one is great in catching young minds' attention since it is targeted towards them. I love how it gives kids information in a way that they would understand. It fosters creativity as they make a TV ad, and what kid wouldn't love to make one. I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete