Friday, June 8, 2012

Middle School Cartoon



This is probably my biggest worry... that I will get in the classroom and be overwhelmed. I was reading in the This We Believe that for a school to be successful the teachers need to be properly trained. I think professional development as well as other teachers really help us out with this.

7 comments:

  1. http://www.panix.com/~pro-ed/ sorry forgot to add the link

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nohora, how were you able to include the cartoon on the comment?

      Delete
  2. The first year in the classroom my mind was filled with things I was not supposed to do; no one told me what to do. I don't think my professors knew what to tell us.It's uncanny how those little "angels" can read when it's time to see how far they can go with a first time teacher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am afraid of that. I believe that planning ahead of time will help me a great deal as well as other teachers who have already faced the same issues

      Delete
  3. HAAHAHAHA- I saw this one when I was looking for one too. I think it depicts perfectly how much you really learn once you are in the classroom. There are just somethings that you cant grasp from reading a text book or having a discussion. You just have to be presented with a situation and learn how you deal with it best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a fact that effective classroom management is a MUST!! I agree that professional development and observation of fellow teachers are great strategies for teachers to use to become better trained and prepared to assume all responsibilities of the classroom.

    ReplyDelete