The web offers teachers
SOOOO many opportunities to incorporate student use of technology to accomplish
the learning process. There are numerous webquests available for educators to
use in their instruction. One such webquest, 1776: France helps
America win the Revolutionary, is designed for 8th grade
history classes. TWB characteristics such as guiding a student’s academic and
personal development, the teacher is knowledgeable about this age group and
uses best practices such as technology are represented in the use of
this webquest. I search the web for quests that I can use in my social studies classes.
I like this site to get ideas for webquests. I like the webquest you looked at. It seems like kids would like it as they are giving the King advise of how to win the war. I think it is developmetally appropriate for students in the MS. It is a fun way for kids to use technology and their imaginations.
ReplyDelete